As of June 2016 we possess the following items:
- Dream Telescope 16" f/3.75 Astrograph: The telescope itself which provides a fast optical system and coverage of large CCD imaging sensors
- Software Bisque Paramount ME: This type of mount has been widely used for robotic telescopes for years, so we know we have a battle-proven solution
- Astrodon MMOAG: Off-axis guider for guiding the Paramount
- HP Server: Need a computer to run all this stuff!
- Finger Lakes Instruments (FLI) ProlinePL 16803 Imaging Camera: This has a large 16MP CCD and is ideally suited for our scope (also considering the FLI Microline series as well)
- Starlight Express Ultrastar Guiding Camera: Used with our off axis guider this will assist with the tracking of the Paramount
- Finger Lakes 10 Position Filter Wheel: This will hold the imaging filters
- Filters: We will need LRGB filters at first, and then later will acquire other types (Hydrogen Alpha, photometric, etc) when funds become available
That's all, for now, folks, keep your eye on this site for further updates!